Audience: Transgender and gender non-conforming / gender-fluid individuals, 18+ and older.
Group information: Transcend is a support group that provides a safe space for transgender and gender non-conforming individuals.
Meeting details: Second Wednesday of the month at 6:30 pm & fourth Sunday of the month at 4 pm at our offices at OutFront Kalamazoo at 340 S Rose St in Kalamazoo.
- Transcend Committee Meeting: Every Third Wednesday of Each Month at 5pm
- Transgender Week of Visibility
- March 31st: Pot Luck. Bring a dish to pass (this is not required but encouraged) and come as you are! If you bring a dish, please provide a list of ingredients. All are welcomed, so bring your friends!
- April 2nd: A Year In Transition Screening. Join us as we view A Year In Transition, a documentary which follows a 21-Year-old Arab-American transman in his first year of transition. Snacks and light refreshments will be provided.
- April 6th: Visibility Reception. We’ll be showcasing local transgender and gender non-conforming people and their families, as well as, their responses to why visibility matters.