Audience: Open to all lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and ally women.
Group information: QWC aims to provide advocacy, build support and community for all LGBTQIA+ Women.
- Friday, March 1st 5pm to 8pm at the Epic Center (March’s Art Hop). QWC will be honoring Christopher Darling’s art and showing support to the family.
- Thursday, March 7th 6pm to 9pm at Old Burdicks. QWC will join First Thurdays. First Thursdays is a social mixer for 18+ LGBTQIA folks. OutFront Kalamazoo purchases appetizers/light snacks to share.
- Sunday, March 10th 1pm to 3pm at OutFront Kalamazoo. QWC’s Reading Rainbows Book Club will be meeting to discuss the book: “The Girl Who Fell From the Sky” by Heidi W. Durrow
- Tuesday, March 26th 7pm to 8:30pm at OutFront Kalamazoo. QWC’s Discussion Series, Sip & Share, will be starting and the topic of this discussion will be “The Word Queer”.
Queer Women’s Committee
- President: Jess Meibeyer
- Vice President: Marie Holler
- Program Manager: CoCo Canders
- Advisor: Brooke Lindley