All programs and activities are canceled until further notice, but plans are being put in place for alternative group sessions by utilizing technology such as Zoom. If you’re interested in signing up for one of our virtual program options, please fill out this form.
If you have questions about a group you’re in, please contact us for details at [email protected].
The faith alliance is a gathering of concerned faith community leaders seeking full inclusion of, and justice for, lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender persons at all levels of public and religious life.
Third Thursday at Noon
340 S. Rose Street
- First Congregational Church (UCC)
- First Presbyterian Church
- First United Methodist Church
- Gull Lake United Methodist Church
- Hearth and Grove
- Kalamazoo College Religious and Spiritual Life Office
- Kalamazoo Friends Meeting
- People’s Church (UU)
- Phoenix Community Church (UCC)
- Portage Chapel Hill UMC
- Portage United Church of Christ
- Skyridge Church of the Brethren
- Temple B’Nai Israel
- Unitarian Universalist Community Church (Portage)
WE SEEK JUSTICE INCLUSION HEALTH FOR ALL LGBTQ+ PEOPLE
Interfaith services, educational events, conversations about spiritual things and raising awareness about religious trauma.
In 2018-2020, Faith Alliance has focused on advocacy for LGBTQ+ youth facing homelessness by:
- Creating housing solutions
- Educating faith leaders
- Resourcing families